Terms and Conditions
Mon-Tex Policy Information: Please note that Mon-Tex Mills Ltd. Only sells to owners or buyers of a valid retail business.
By placing orders with Mon-Tex Mills you are hereby stating that all items purchased on this website are for re-sale purposes only.
- Before placing an order customers must first create an account and have it authorized by a member at Mon-Tex Mills.
- It is the sole responsibility of each account holder to ensure that all billing, contact and shipping information is current and up to date.
- Once approved, the minimum value for an opening order is $150.00 (before taxes). Re-orders must have a minimum order value of $75.00.
- Mon-Tex Mills accepts several types of payment options including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- Once the first order has been invoiced customers have the option to request different payment options including 5% cash payment on all future orders.
- To request terms contact email@example.com
- All pricing is subject to change
- Prices are wholesale prices in Canadian dollars and do not include taxes. Taxes along with freight will be calculated upon checkout.
- Once an order has been placed it takes approximately 5 business days to fulfill. when an order is ready to ship we will send an email to you with a tracking number and approximate delivery date.
- Mon-Tex Mills only ships within Canada.
- Our real time carrier shipping will calculate the cheapest and most affordable rates to fit your needs. However, if you believe your order requires pallet shipping and is too large, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, our logistics personnel will help find the most affordable shipping rates for your bulk orders.
- Mon-Tex Mills will only accept returns for damaged or defective merchandise. Returns can be submitted within 10 days from the date your shipment is received.
- All Returns must go through our customer service department